Full-stack Software Engineer, based in Lisbon.
2015 - present
- Built a platform for selling products in a multi-supplier marketplace.
- Created reusable components published to a private NPM repository.
- Defined best practices and tools for the development team.
- Defined the product roadmap with the leadership team.
- Hired and managed a team of software developers.
- Supported the a B2C cups app build for android and iOS.
2009 - 2018
- Created the architecture of the Thoth system for class management.
- Built a component to manage student enrollment in groups of a classroom.
- Developed an extensible solution to notify participants of classroom activities.
- Created a way to publish teacher groups and individual work items.
- Built a dashboard to display, in a matrix, students' submissions by work item.
- Developed a whole back end to add students, teachers, and new classrooms.
@ Sky UK, Ltd.
2014 - 2018
- Developed, architected, and designed software to support functional teams in the organization.
- Implemented improvements in transactional video-on-demmand systems.
- Maintained and developed Sky Store stores on web, internet TV, and mobile devices.
- Defined best practices and tools for the functional team.
- Defined the base architecture for the SkyStore client applications supported in hypermedia interactions.
I'm showing the last 4 blog posts, but there might be more!
Open Graph images
When you share your blog posts, a thumbnail image appears - the image we define as an Open Graph Image. This starter generates these images for your blog posts automatically.
Post with all the markdown
A lot of markdown packages are installed to help you write your posts. All presets are personal preference.
Post with a video
This starter uses Justin Ribeiro's lite-youtube web component. Add `youtube: true` to frontmatter to activate.
Post with an image
Eleventy's own build-time image transformations. Find more info on11ty.dev/docs/plugins/image/ and edit settings in config-folder.